hi

Options
casapp
casapp Member Posts: 5
edited 12. Nov 2011, 12:06 in Say Hello Archive
I am newly diagnosed, have been on MXT for about 2 months now and doc has started me on a 2 month course of prednisalone and an increasing dose of sulfasalazine, needless to say immune system down and picked up a bug straight away!! I am an orthopaedic nurse and think it's taken about 2 years to get to a diagnosis, though I suspected it started 3-4 years ago.
I'm glad I have the diagnosis as now I know why I have been so tired and sore and all that other stuff. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing hints, tips etc etc. I feel so ignorant on the facts of RA but i'm learning!! :roll:

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cas

Welcome to the forum, if you copy and paste your thread onto the Living with Arthritis forum, you will find you get more reponses. :smile: This zone is more of an introductory forum and not so many members look in on here. I am sorry that you picked up a bug very quickly. Ask any questions on the LWA zone and we will do our best to help and support you.

Look forward to hearing more from you soon

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • casapp
    casapp Member Posts: 5
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thanks Elna