That bear is on the prowl again

Options
daylily
daylily Member Posts: 619
edited 18. Nov 2011, 05:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm with you Del, the TV will NOT be going on that station.

Hate it with a vengance!!!!

Comments

• prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Couldn't agree with you more Del,especially sending money abroard to these bottomless pits (if they got there acts together and got rid of the corruption and stopped fighting wars and spent that money on building some sort of infrastructure they wouldn't be in such dire straights in the first place!).
    As to these z list 'celebs' jetting off to distant parts,why not donate that money to a worthwhile cause,they're just hypocrits.
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Oh no ; that time of year already ? Hate it with a vengeance ; I treat it the same way I approach xmas , ignore it and hope it goes away . Jillyb
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I'll be in the pub and I won't come out 'til it's over. It's too contrived, too false, too hysterical. I support the charities I support, I don't need to be brow-beaten or nagged in to donating to this one. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I have donated unwanted but good quality toys to my Sons C.I.N table top sale. I know the children love to spend their pennies on old tat so it keeps them happy and frees up space for the next pile of toys.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Excuse the cliche,but charity begins at home and that's where it's staying (in my pocket)........................... :!:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    The politics of charity! Before we say anything more about charities banking money for future needs, remember that this forum will be run on money from a similar source! It does have its uses.

Since we all agree to spend the time in the pub, mines a pint (does it come in any other form?). P.S. none of that COLD beer, ta.

PSS The rattling and shaking of tins is illegal, it is a form of coercion and strictly against the law as is not having a collectors badge, a properly labelled tin etc etc. I got stopped whilst driving by firemen with a rope across the road and large buckets they wanted filled with money, hows that for intimidation?