Waldegrave the Mouse Again?

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 18. Nov 2011, 07:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
I don't know if any of you remember but last year (around about this time I think) I saw a little teeny-tiny brown mouse with enormous ears outside our bathroom. He was cute, del and mell told me some very interesting facts about mice and I think we concluded he was a fieldmouse. I went to the airing cupboard this morning to fetch a new bar of soap - it's a groundfloor bathroom and the soap is kept on the floor of said cupboard. I found that something has been nibbling at the packaging. :shock: As I picked it up to take out the new bar there was a flash of movment back into the nether regions of the cupboard but I lacked the moral fibre (and the knees) to investigate further.

I hope it's Waldegrave. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Be glad it's only a mouse DD I opened the skimmers on our pool a couple of years ago and out swam a poisonous snake We also find nasty biting centipedes in the house as the weather gets colder Also an essential part of the car is the rat poison under the bonnet as the almond rats make nests there and eat all the pipes Spain is not all sun and sangria :smile::smile::smile: