chasing spiders

Options
Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
edited 20. Nov 2011, 11:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
No distractions today, nothing else to do but chase spiders. I have taken the dinning room and lounge to bits, dusted, wiped, polished and hoovered anything that didn't move or run away, I have sat down (mistake) and have got stiff and sore and I don't want to do anything else. Phewwwww, don't we ever learn, got rid of some energy though!

Its a grin, honest!

Better tidy up before OH gets home!

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    well done if you tidy he will never notice you did it val
    val
  • Airwave!
    Options
    nah she has eagle eyes! Can spot a change in the lounge at fifty paces, even if I put the furniture back on the same dents in the carpet.

Can't get the same enthusiasm for gardening, car cleaning and tidying, still once a year is enough isn't it? :mrgreen:

8) Its a grin, honest!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    nah she has eagle eyes! Can spot a change in the lounge at fifty paces, even if I put the furniture back on the same dents in the carpet.

Can't get the same enthusiasm for gardening, car cleaning and tidying, still once a year is enough isn't it? :mrgreen:

8) Its a grin, honest!

is in my book lol give very good clean before decs go up as doing it once they up imposible lol should be doing mine today but will wait till tomorrow lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Well at least you must feel good about all that, when you have had a good rest you could come here if you like and do mine....
    I remember it well pulling all the furniture out... :roll: now you really do deserve a break
    Love
    Barbara
  • Airwave!
    Options
    In order for me to get enough uuummmmppphhhh up to do yours I need to sit and look at it for long enough to feel guilty, get over the guilt phase, get angry, get over the angry phase, feel at a loss as to what to do, get over that phase, just get to the stage when I need to do it and feel so utterly hopeless that I just do it, does that make sense?

It s a grin, honest!
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Oh perfectly, believe me :lol::grin:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Well done Airwave

your wife will be very pleased with you :wink:

Spiders might not be though :???:

Love

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Spiders!, nasty b*****s, I got bit by a common garden spider once took weeks to clear up and flippin hurt each time I touched or bumped it.
    Also my mate wife has just gone back to work after being bitten by "something" while working behind the pastry counter in Faringdon Budgens.
    she ended up on drip fed antibiotics, they think it was a spider but not toally sure, just keep away from the Faringdon Budgens is all I'll say. I told her it could have been a Camel spider seeming they have a load of Arab asylum seekers living above the shop, their known for jumping into people bags (camel spiders that is), she Goolged it and nearly died, those things are orrible now I'm feeling guilty as she's not happy even after I said it was only a joke!.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    In order for me to get enough uuummmmppphhhh up to do yours I need to sit and look at it for long enough to feel guilty, get over the guilt phase, get angry, get over the angry phase, feel at a loss as to what to do, get over that phase, just get to the stage when I need to do it and feel so utterly hopeless that I just do it, does that make sense?

It s a grin, honest!
    Dont worry I do that all the time...only the end result...it dosent get done...so it was all for nothing...hope you are not to sore today..
    Love
    Barbara
  • Airwave!
    Options
    hhmmmmm, arthers biting today, I'm sitting on the settee and eating biscuits washed down with strong tea, at least I feel better about my lounge!

Bedroom next? Best not to go in the kitchen, I might tread on someones toes :lol: .