decided

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 22. Nov 2011, 08:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
well today decided to swap winter clothes with summer ones put ones not in use in suit case well it was little heavier than u thought had to lift it and shove it lol yep shoulder not happy but at least got lots of warm winter clothes to wear lol
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    well today decided to swap winter clothes with summer ones put ones not in use in suit case well it was little heavier than u thought had to lift it and shove it lol yep shoulder not happy but at least got lots of warm winter clothes to wear lol
    You can get a lot of long johns and string vests in a suitcase Val :lol:

thermal not string lol had 12 pairs of thermal socks had forgotten about lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    thermal not string lol had 12 pairs of thermal socks had forgotten about lol[/quote]
    I always had a problem with my nipples sticking out in my string vest Val, did you have a similar problem?[/quote]

that would be telling and a lady never tells lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    ok no it did not but the fish net stockings were another story :oops: :green
    val
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Stop PLEASE!!!! My mind now has images of hundreds of arthers wandering round in their grey baggy thermals and string vests............ like lost souls on a foggy night, oh dear!

All I can hear is the click clack of their walking sticks echoing across the ether, the wail of pitiful souls lost forever .......

Its a grin, honest!
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    Stop PLEASE!!!! My mind now has images of hundreds of arthers wandering round in their grey baggy thermals and string vests............ like lost souls on a foggy night, oh dear!

All I can hear is the click clack of their walking sticks echoing across the ether, the wail of pitiful souls lost forever .......

Its a grin, honest!

Looking good in their fish net stockings and high heels anyway :!: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Airwave! wrote:

Its a grin, honest!

Looking good in their fish net stockings and high heels anyway :!: :lol::lol:

hi heels are a thing of imajination these days mind you toes always stick out of fish net stockings and i only 5ft nothing lol
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Micheal Jackson is working as a nanny somewhere proberly dressed up as Mrs doutfire! (hope that's the right movie just had a brain freeze!) or Mary Poppins can you imagine him sing a spoon full of sugar!! :lol: As for the dressing up you need to add to the string vest or thermals and the fishnet stockings a pair of baggy y-fronts like Bernard Manning used to wear!
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    delboy wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    ... where is Michael jackson I ask?

Barnado's?
    :grin::grin::grin:
    One of the best excuses i have ever heard for getting off work early was, ' I need to leave now boss, michael jackson is baby sitting '

:grin:
    Thats so funny rehab, classic! :lol: