confusion

Options
janjankay
janjankay Member Posts: 20
edited 24. Nov 2011, 10:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just been for results of mri scan witch was for my neck and spine they only have mri scan of my lower spine witch shows severe OA but no mri results for my neck witch is the most painfull i have now to go for another mri scan for my neck and back again for resuts!!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, an admin mix up maybe? I hope the next scan is not too long in coming. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Jan,

Oh dear, what a b*lls up :roll: Like DD says I hope you do not have to wait too long for neck area MRI, after all it was their error. At least by the time you have finished you may have MRI results for most of your spine. Fancy making a mistake like that especially as MRI's are expensive. Someone will probably get a rocket!

Hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Aww bless
    What a mix up....they arent the best things anyway.....fantastic diagnostic tool but from our point of vew not the best :| I hope yo0u dont have to wait too long for it
    Love
    Hileena
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    Hi Jan,
    Same thing happened to me. MRI neck and thoratic part of back.
    I have pain in lower back/hip and knees.
    No idea when those will be looked at.
    Waste of money as I'd already had xray and dexa scan on the thoratic part of back....do they know what they are doing??
    Hope you get another one soon. May
  • janjankay
    janjankay Member Posts: 20
    Options
    The consultant said it should be between 2-4 weeks for mri and go back to see him in 8 weeks so not too long to wait!