DO THEY WANT ME TO ---

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 25. Nov 2011, 08:23 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have just been looking at my meds info and when and what i should take amounts as you do , on the omeprazole it distinctly says take 28 , YES 28 DAILY :roll: its a good job i am not as stupid as i might look :roll:
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bllimey! What is worrying to me is that someone with poor literacy skills would probably do just that. Yikes Berty, well spotted and please don't! How's the knee licking coming along? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    hi DD its hard to know how the knee is really as even though it will give a good bend it still has the same amount of pain just not the clicking bit as it was going over the bone out of line , still got my brace till at least till the 15th dec , physio thinks it could be longer , or maybe go to plan C what ever that might be :roll:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Fingers crossed for the knee, bertyboy. As for the instructions - on the very few occasions anything of the kind has happened to me I've always rung the pharmacy to tell them. They actually like it as it helps them to keep their records straight.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi May,
    hell flower think of the size pot if that does had to be done for a month at a time..... you'd get a hernia just carrying it home :lol:

tis a hell of a misprint :lol:

hope the knee will be so much kinda to you i really do. hugs and tea for you and cuddles for Berty and Wilf who i have got some very nice mud for :wink: love Cris xx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    A grand total of 784 a month :eek: think you may rattle after that lot :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Looks like the work experience kid got hold of the typewriter!! If it happened to you it could have happened to some poor old biddy who believes what it says and is now totally zombified in there home!! :eek: