Rheumatologist Appointment

Options
SheilaD
SheilaD Member Posts: 201
edited 24. Nov 2011, 07:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Good morning everyone hope your all feeling a little easier this morning after I hope a good nights sleep!!

I have an appointment to see my Rheumatologist today after having my scans on Tuesday. I am armed with a list of questions for him so hope he has time to answer them all :smile:

Last time I saw him 6 weeks ago I only had pain in my wrists/hands and right elbow, now my right shoulder, both knees and both ankles and feet have joined in :roll:

I must say that the pain is quite bad this morning and I am hobbling around as my knees are so tender. Just waiting for the co codamol to kick in a little :roll:

Love n hugs
SheilaD xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    The very best of luck for you today, Sheila, I hope he is able to clarify what is going on and what can be done. You will let us all know how you get on, won't you? Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Morning Sheila
    Hope everything goes ok for you at your rheumy appointment.You've done the right thing by making a list of questions,nothing is more frustrating than coming out of an appointment with a list of questions you feel you should have asked.
    I'm sure he will have time to answer all your questions.(just sit there until he has,he can hardly throw you out!).
    Keep us posted of the outcome.
    Ron x
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi good luck hope you get the answers you are looking for val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Sheila

hope it will all go well for you and he will help yo as well. got everything crossed. Cris x