Collagen boosters

Options
chico
chico Member Posts: 8
edited 25. Nov 2011, 15:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Read an article suggesting Collagen boosters are good for people with OA. Has anyone been on them? Can anyone tell me if they are worth ordering??? Pretty please!! :smile:

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chico, I hope all is as well with you as it can be. These things come around on a regular basis and my feeling about them is that if they really worked none of us would be here. If you have the cash to spare and want to try then as long as they don't impinge on any other medication why not? We all react differently to meds and I am sure we all react differently to supplements etc but I for one gave them up years ago - apart from calcium that is, I wish to stave off osteoporosis for as long as I can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • chico
    chico Member Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks for that DD...may just give them a try!! If all else fails at least I may LOOK younger!! Even if I'm not feeling it!!!....x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi Chico

if you can afford to try them....and you want to try them then you should go ahead of course.

I personally would be interested to hear how you get on if you don't mind??? Nosey aren't l?? :oops: .

Love

Toni xx