strange question

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Nov 2011, 02:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
is it possible to have an ear infection with out any pain ears feel blocked and keep going dizzy when bend down stand back up etc but no pain very strange going to get my steamer out see if it unbungs me lol val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Could it just be excess wax? Try a few drops of warm olive oil, that may help to loosen any obstruction. Ear infections usually mean pain/temperature etc - I hope this isn't that. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Mr Muscle should shift it Val!, no seriously though could be an infection or virus in there, doesn't mean it will be painful if it's only slight, I've been having the same kind of thing for a few days and so's the war office, she's been going on about it for a few days now.
  • valval
    Options
    thanks both of you did try the ear dropps that bubble when in contact with wax and only bubbled a little so think that ok will have to ask youngest what was wrong with him last week he might have shared some bug with me went dizzy just sat here lol strange or what will pass if not at docs in 2 weeks val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Val,

oh flower get it checked asap.... the dizziness is something that might be coming from the inner ear and it is very possible to have problems with the inner ear and not have ear ache....

wax wont make you dizzy so please go see the doc. hugs and tea Cris xx

sorry Val i changed your name... eyes are shot and the rest is gong with them :lol:
  • valval
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    hi Val,

oh flower get it checked asap.... the dizziness is something that might be coming from the inner ear and it is very possible to have problems with the inner ear and not have ear ache....

wax wont make you dizzy so please go see the doc. hugs and tea Cris xx

sorry Val i changed your name... eyes are shot and the rest is gong with them :lol:

you know me will answer to anything
    just spoke to youngest and he had it last week he blames his girlfriend for sharing kids lol if does not clear will go docs asap they have drop in center so will be no prob val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    If you are going dizzy, it could be vertigo, Val. Check on your symptoms on this link.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vertigo/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I hope that it will soon clear up for you.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    thanks joan have had a look and while doing so neck just cliced so load wonder you did not hear it lol the feeling much better to day think it a bug going around mind you only been up a little while not even had mug of tea yet lol val
    val