what's wonga!?.

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Nov 2011, 03:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
Is it me or does anyone else find the old people puppets on the Wonga.com add a bit creepy?. :lol:
Oh and if anyone knows where that t**t from the go compare add live let me know as I keep getting an urge to punch him each time he starts shouting.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    mellman01 wrote:
    Is it me or does anyone else find the old people puppets on the Wonga.com add a bit creepy?. :lol:
    Oh and if anyone knows where that t**t from the go compare add live let me know as I keep getting an urge to punch him each time he starts shouting.

sorry always skip the adds they all drive me nuts val
    val
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Hi Mell, I believe the gentleman from the adverts comes from LLandudno.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Have you ever been to Fishguard that's also an experience give me Pembrokeshire any day, a little bit of heaven in this crowed and fragmented Isle.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    The wonga puppet with glasses is the image of my odd demented aunt , so yes , the ad does freak me out a little ! Jillyb
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    oh those wonga puppets are horrific, not quite as horrific as the interest rates of 4214% OH MY GOOD LORD. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: just had a nosey at their website, (other rip off sharks are available)
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I actually quite like them :oops:

BUT am angry at WHAT they are advertising (nicely sandwiched between the ads for Chrsitmas prezzies and other 'must haves') and to whom

Reassuring eh?

You can trust older folks - they are experienced and trustworthy. Pretty good marketting l suppose Mell.

Love Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    They are a little creepy but at least they serve as a good warning that the programme I was watching is coming back after the addy break (as I fast-forward thro those tiresome things). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben