VERSATIS 5% PLASTERS,DO THEY HELP NUMB YOUR PAIN?

ciderman
ciderman Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2011, 18:40 in Living with Arthritis archive
VERSATIS 5% DOES IT HELP NUMB YOUR PAIN? I suffer from neuropathy and several months ago I was given Versatis 5% plasters to put on my feet to numb the pain.My wife has osteo-arthritis and her knees become very painful especially at night.Because its non-invasive I suggested she try one on each knee just as an experiment.Result?The first peaceful nights sleep she had for years.She now has her G.P. prescribing them for her and keeping a check on them.They can be worn for 12 hrs per day.She has been able to fly to Australia pain free to see her son.His wife has rheumatoid arthritis and has also tried these plasters and they work for her also.I must point out that they are not a cure but numb the pain.Has anyone else any experience of them?

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi Ciderman,

i am so late seeing this...

yep got them my self and you know what like your wife i find they really help.

with me its only with the skin tenderness, a lot of mine feels grazed, some bits don;t even like the clothes touching them and the shoulder is evil at best.

i don;t find the relief goes too deep but they do a huge job for what they are designed for..... mine are on repeat and long may they stay there :grin:

nice to meet you and hope your wife is ok and maybe she would like to join us too? Cris x