edited 29. Nov 2011, 11:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Was seen in hospital yesterday and have been put on a different morphine patch (higher dose).
l do hope you are ok and that the increased dose helps???
Thinking of you lass
You too lass take care.
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520Oh, I hope it makes a good difference and that things ease. DD0
Hope things improve for you luvie..xx0
pinkbritishstars wrote:Thank you.
It is horrible when you are in pain luvie, really gets you down, i think we are all familiar with that..
Fingers crossed the new patch will ease things for you..(((((X)))))0
julie47 Member Posts: 6,041Hi Pink
I have my fingers crossed that these new patches are effective for you.
- 8.7K All Categories
- 666 Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 25 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 599 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 182 Work and financial support
- 368 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 30 My Triumphs
- 117 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 253 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe