well i was

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 4. Dec 2011, 11:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
i was putting the washing out on the line this morning and it made me feel a bit bad with it being sunday and all but with being at work all week (ok only afternoons) and can not get washing dry what else can one do unless use the tumble dryer and that will cost the earth and only for when weather to bad for anything else. also went shopping as could not carry meat for dinner yesterday.
what do you do ? is sunday a day of rest or is it another day for catching up to be honest will have a nap later what else are sundays for val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sunday is just another day. If things need to be caught up, and I have the required energy, I catch up. If they don't then I don't, it's cuppas and the papers! As for the washing mine stays indoors all year round, I just bung it on airers and, thanks to the heating now it dries pretty much overnight. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    keep thinking we must get central heating hated warm bedrooms when was younger but now i see the point lol keep saying when the lads leave home and we have room to shift stuff about but well the still here and house still bursting at seems
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    A kip sounds ideal Val you deserve it!, our house is always full of stuff soon as you make a space something finds it way there and so it goes, when we go to our friends house it's always so neat and tidy it makes me wonder where all the c**p is stored?. :lol:
    One of these days I'm sure if I make old bones you'll see me on real filth files living just as Mr Rebuss did!,
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    A kip sounds ideal Val you deserve it!, our house is always full of stuff soon as you make a space something finds it way there and so it goes, when we go to our friends house it's always so neat and tidy it makes me wonder where all the c**p is stored?. :lol:
    One of these days I'm sure if I make old bones you'll see me on real filth files living just as Mr Rebuss did!,

me to but we might just need it what do they do with all the bills you have to keep and bits of paper do they just throw them away.
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sunday is a day to be lazy for me :grin: I usually get up and feed the cat, make a cup of tea, and then go back to bed with the Sunday paper. Later, I just do whatever I feel like doing, but definitely no housework! :shock:

I had so many Sundays when I was at work of catching up with all the housework, washing, ironing etc, plus preparing all my lessons for the following week at school. I used to dread Sundays, and always had that sinking feeling at the end of the day with Monday looming up :x

Now it's a day of relaxation, and a chance to catch up with friends and family too. :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif