christmas cards

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 6. Dec 2011, 00:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
well i knew i had a few put away got in sales and did not use last year was going through a flare when had to do some of the cards so got couple of boxes to get them out of way as you do was just looking for xmas tree and found 6 packs yes you read that right 6 well that me sorted for next tree years any one want a card got enough to send all of you one they comeing out of my ears lol still not got tree out know it in one of these suitcases but sods law not the one i fetched down that got my cuddly noisy toys in lol val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've done the same thing, Val. I've just discovered three boxes of cards I bought in the sales last year, so now I've got dozens to spare.

Your cuddly toys will be pleased to have some time out of that suitcase anyway. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's sentimental and kept some cuddly toys x:-P
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    were not sending any this year but are giving some money to a charity instead.
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    were not sending any this year but are giving some money to a charity instead.

that a lovely thing to do but i must admit do like a nice card but write less on them than used to.
    not sure it was such a good idea to climb on stool and get three suitcases down hand and arm moaning but what new val
    val
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Took the cards to the post office in the nearest town 35 Euros postage to the UK It would almost be as cheap to get a flight and deliver them by hand
  • valval
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    Took the cards to the post office in the nearest town 35 Euros postage to the UK It would almost be as cheap to get a flight and deliver them by hand
    that expensive but sure they will be happy to get them we think 41p expensive
    val
  • valval
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Shed loads of cards just posted costing £20, mind you most were to far flung places.
    that must have been a load but at least they on there way

the first person to get a christmas card is tim in our house every year royal mail give them a christmas card telling them the last posting dates and some stamps so always know where to go when need one lol
    val