docs

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 5. Dec 2011, 12:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
well just got back from docs got some cream from doc (she said would be drops) right pain to put in but eyes feel better already.
did tests i am not loosing my marbles i truely thought i was thinks it depresion or stress wanted me to try anti depresents but told her i on enough meds will try sad lamp and get out on sun when it out but will go back if does not improve.
got stomache protectors on repeat blood pressure bit better so all in all great app i love my doc nearly forgot she did mention flu jab side stepped that for now lol val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm glad that you are feeling better, Val.

I didn't know there were tests to see whether you're losing your marbles x:!: I'd better get myself checked out for that next time because I don't think I've got many marbles left rattling around x:shock:

Seriously though, I hope that your depression will lift soon. I think that the sad lamps you mentioned work well in the winter.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Val may be refering to a mini-mental assessment, it is done routinely.

Hope your mood lifts soon Val.

x:-)

Janie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    yes but could not answer what road docs on have never known do not go past end of street was sure i was loosing it burst into tears when found out was ok yes she had sheet of questions and asked to write a sentence draw a pic etc i love my doc would never have even mentioned it to the men i trust her val
    val