Cane & Able Xmas hours

Options
prefabkid47
prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
edited 6. Jan 2012, 14:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
delboy wrote:
The Cane & Able will be open 24/7 over the holiday period for those that wish to escape.

I've employed this young lady to entertain us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=waIuhfoTMv8

Mulled wine will be available and there will be cooking lager for Rehab a special effort will be made to get the lipstick off the sherry glasses.

Champagne will be a bit more expensive this year due to the rise in duty, 10/6d a flute, assuming the imported labour have stomped the grapes in time.

Pork pies have been recovered from the skip at Asda I mean supplied by a well known supermarket and pork scratchings are not for those with loose teeth or dentures.

The sheets on the landlords bed have been ironed in anticipation and a county's worth of Mistletoe hung over it.

Carols will NOT be sung on pain of permanent banishment rugby songs however will be welcome.

No hoodies or flat hats and ladies will need to wear their best party frock.

No real ale..... x:( Will nip in for a pork pie and drink across the road (might see DD there)!
''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comments

• prefabkid47
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    We only serve real ale with the exception of cooking lager that is reserved for rehab.

PS Drinks are free as I manage to convince a European commissioner that it's a community social club geared toward enabling the disabled to enjoy the festivities so need £1000's to make adaptions.

The wheelchair ramp (Scaffolding planks nicked from the building site) are behind the front door.

PPS There's a pink mac waiting for collection

Real ale and free I must be dreaming,terrified I will wake up.I'll book my bar stool now just in case it's not a dream................ x:-D
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    oh no got to go shopping again need new frock so can get in micro fleese pjs will not do i can tell it a hard life but some one has to do it
    val
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    oh dear, more images of that young ladette dancing her way round that pole are going through my mind, she's very......lithe! Must have done her ballet lessons as a young girl?

Shouldn't we support the hospital Staff Bar at this time of the year, we can't have standards falling because of lack of support and we all need support. I vote for a new barrel to be purchased for xmas.

Its a (xmas) grin, honest!
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    oh dear, more images of that young ladette dancing her way round that pole are going through my mind, she's very......lithe! Must have done her ballet lessons as a young girl?

Shouldn't we support the hospital Staff Bar at this time of the year, we can't have standards falling because of lack of support and we all need support. I vote for a new barrel to be purchased for xmas.

Its a (xmas) grin, honest!

24/7 drinking at the Cane & Able and I shall need all the support I can.......... x:roll: x:roll:
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    And for your entertainment and enjoyment, Fat Kev, Alan D Lord and Rehab in their trademark mankinis will be running the bar
    can i book astool at the bar please

t0358.gif
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    And (hopefully) neither do you. :shock: :smile: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    What about the entertainment for the ladies x:?: Fat Kev, Alan D. Lord and Rehab in their mankinis have a certain magnetic attraction, but I think they should be joined by the Chippendales as well x:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=PZ00Lf5Mf7o
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    x:lol: x:lol: x:lol:

We could always get a hot tub installed for you all to practice in. Gas masks for everyone else might be a good idea too x:lol:

th_hot_tub.jpg
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:

We could always get a hot tub installed for you all to practice in. Gas masks for everyone else might be a good idea too x:lol:

th_hot_tub.jpg

now that could be interesting we could throw the men out after a bit and party there what fun and nice and warm
    val
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    valval wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

th_hot_tub.jpg

now that could be interesting we could throw the men out after a bit and party there what fun and nice and warm

No problem,more time for us menfolk to prop up the bar and bond with men's talk.. x8-)
  • valval
    Options
    love mens talk it the scratching can do with out lol

p0207.gif

val
    val
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    We were given bits so we could scratch whenever we wanted!
  • prefabkid47
    Options
    one of our few pleasures in life................ x:-)
  • valval
    Options
    right time to get sorted we need to party good job del left spare key in cafe.

d029.gif

now food on the go carpet hoovered
    better dust bottles

e015.gif

jean you are welcome to bring your knitting along

c020.gif

now off to get poshed up val
    val
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    I have only 1 pink nightie left, so am in the process of knitting another...with matching knickers!!

Jean
  • valval
    Options
    jean123 wrote:
    I have only 1 pink nightie left, so am in the process of knitting another...with matching knickers!!

Jean

good for you. with out you we would have been blushing many a time ((())) val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    right drinks arriving today party will take place on friday eve.

all invited dress to kill party
    to welcome back all those who have been on naughty step again.
    plenty of food and drink
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Thanks for all your cleaning, dusting, Hoovering efforts, Val. It's nice to see the Cane and Able looking so smart.

I will definitely be there on Friday :grin:

Will the hot tub be in action? ( indoors! ) Better bring my swimming cossie just in case. :grin:
    summer_37.gif
  • valval
    Options
    you bet with nice young fire men borrowed for the evening to help us getting in and out.
    yes we do have nice young female fire persons to help the males just to keep them happy
    drinks on there way
    g0727.gif
    and pints for the gents
    t0324.gif
    val
  • valval
    Options
    the cane and able is moving to the cruise for the duration free drinks all around after dinner
    val
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Can someone knit me a cossie
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • valval
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    Can someone knit me a cossie
    Colin
    jean will but hope pink ok only colour we got on board for her shops are free and open 24/7 on cruise what do you want to drink?????
    val