Who gets your vote in the X Factor?

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 11. Dec 2011, 17:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
For those of you who have been watching, who do you want to win in the X Factor final?

Apparently, Simon Cowell is backing Little Mix, but I like Marcus Collins. I think he is a very likeable young man with a good voice and a lovely smile. He's also from Liverpool, one of my favourite cities.

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    sorry not seen it i am a strictly girl my self val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    sorry not seen it i am a strictly girl my self val

I've been watching both programmes, but it seems that you are not alone as no-one has voted as yet. I imagine that not so many people are on-line today though, but we'll see.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Yes, I agree that it's been one of the worst series this year, and I think the X Factor days are probably numbered. I've still watched it, however, although not religiously. I do think that Marcus has talent, and I can imagine that he will have a career of some sort in music and entertainment. He's an engaging personality and quite modest too, so I like him.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    HI Joan I've decided not to vote as I'd not seen it before only caught this series last night and in my view the girl who got booted off was the best of the lot, she sounded very much like Christine Anguleri had a fairly good voice and all I thought.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well, Little Mix won x:!: Not my choice, but you can't win 'em all x:(

Thanks to the thousands who voted in the poll on here x:lol: x:lol:
  • pettel
    pettel Bots Posts: 45
    Options
    seems to be the same small group on here all the time, either santa has them locked up making toys or the deserted the cold and gone to warmer climates.

its quiet

i liked litle mix's version of the final record to be released more but both did well