Help

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 13. Dec 2011, 14:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
Oh god no Christmas tree up (got to find it some where up in the attic, still have Christmas shopping to do...present Ahhhhhh...meetings and work this week is there any hope for me??? :sad: :sad: So disorganised this year, been attacked by a pupil (back and shoulder sore and playing up, legs now joined in the party) and to top it all i have a chest infection that will not leave the building.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lupin15 wrote:
    Oh god no Christmas tree up (got to find it some where up in the attic, still have Christmas shopping to do...present Ahhhhhh...meetings and work this week is there any hope for me??? :sad: :sad: So disorganised this year, been attacked by a pupil (back and shoulder sore and playing up, legs now joined in the party) and to top it all i have a chest infection that will not leave the building.

gosh i think tree the least of your worries you can always do it christmas eve if worst comes to worse.
    not suprised you bit disorganised rest when you can it will all come to gether and deligate do not try to do it all your self val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Lupin there is always hope, don't despair.

You just take each day at a time, I know how busy school is at this time of year, I have friends who are teachers.

Could you perhaps do some shopping on the net to make it easier? or even just buy vouchers?

I hope your shoulder and chest improve soon.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Lupin my love....we shouldn't let Christmas get us all stressed but we do...has for the attacked..this is awful you poor thing...please try to sit and get your breath....like julie says there is always vouchers...I did this last year when I wasn't well.....the main thing is that you take care of yourself....sending you loads of hugs (((((()))) and love xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • babytiger
    babytiger Member Posts: 360
    Options
    Not putting xmas tree up this year,would have to manoeuve around it to get dog out balcony door, so we'll pass.
    Shopping I done on net yesterday between tesco and booots 3 for 2 's ,was quite easy when I got myself motivated. but not really in the xmas spirit this year. x;)
    Just think positive and it will come :grin:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Oh Lupin l hope you are recovering form being attacked :shock:

a slightly worried hug for you

((()))

and do as the others say some omline and pace yourself plan a thing a day and you will be fine.

I am always a bit late because my youngest's birthday is 9th Dec....so no tree down yet either x;)

Toni xx
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Yes, don't give decorations or a tree a second thought. It's more important to get your chest checked out and maybe get antibiotics as quick as you can.
    My daughter puts her tree up on Xmas eve, and takes it down on Boxing day.
    I hope you feel better soon, your health is more important than the house.
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Oh Lupin,
    Firstly u need to look after u n get that chest looked at. All the others can wait til then.

Hope u begin to feel better soon, and school are supporting you over the pupil thing.

Take care xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg