Apologize ? no way

Options
babytiger
babytiger Member Posts: 360
edited 14. Dec 2011, 07:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
Yesterday after Pete got me i back nto car at Asda, he took the wheelchair back in and came back giggling. Whats so funny? says I .
a lassie decided to cut him up as he was walking back with chair and she went sprawling into a puddle,she had caught her foot on the wheel.
SHE are you going to apoligize
PETE why? your the one that decided to jump in front of chair to save 2 seconds.So the answers NO
SHE well thats disgusting
An oldish gentleman behind him seen everything and said well said young man ,they think because you got a chair they can do what they want ,by the way he had his wife in chair.
:grin:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    there is no excuse for bad manners wish i had seen it bet you do as well val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi
    You have to be aware of some people trying to put in a claim...some of the peeps on here will remember that last year I had a young man shoving a trolley into my legs at the checkout...so I pushed it away from me...and he throw himself on the floor...to cut a long story short..I had a vist from the police...and after a worrying time they dropped the so called charge... later on I found out he had done something similar 4 times....
    Good on your hubby for telling her what he thought.
    Love
    Barbara
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    those that shout the most need a damm good ignoring! Never was any place in society for them unfortunately they have learnt to shout louder to get compensation and notoriety, the only way they will ever get noticed.
  • pettel
    pettel Bots Posts: 45
    Options
    sadly there are quite a few peeps like that around, ive come across several in my time. well done on how you handled her
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Shame nobody got the crash & fall on film would be very funny to watch it back, crash!! shame she didn't fly in the air! hehehe! would be funny having it playing on the telly's in the shop showing her crash and fly playing over and over again! x:lol: Ohhhhh! my devil sides come out again! :evil x:oops: