Loving the show!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 14. Dec 2011, 06:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
I don't know if anyone else watch's the BBC3 show mongrels but I'm loving it! I think the concept of it is very clever. And the puppets are very good. I know the language is very rude but they do warn you before the show starts. And some of the parody songs are extremely funny.
My other half was asking me yesterday which caracter is my favorite and I can't split the 2 so I have 2 Marion and Vince.
Do any of you watch Mongrels and what do you think of the show?

Mongrels is on BBC3 at 10.30pm on Monday.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We are faithfully recording it to watch when there's nowt else on but I have to say that this series is not hitting the same spot as the first one. We're not laughing as much or as often but you never know, tonight's show may be different and work better. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    I have only recently discovered this having had a tip-off from a friend....so l think it's really funny :lol:

Love

Toni xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    You need to watch the 1st series Frogmorton as that was as funny as this series has been! I can't get the song from the show with the monkey in a couple of weeks ago out my head it was the 'I'm gonna murder Justin Bieber' song! Keep singing bits of it and making my OH laugh!
    Found some good clips of the show on U tube.