Calendars

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 20. Dec 2011, 17:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
The best calendar I have ever had was one of the England rugby team, all topless (and occasionally a little bit more than that). Oh what a good year 2004 was! :smile: Mr DD finds a Winnie-the-Pooh calendar for me every year which we hang in the kitchen. He has a Kylie calendar. Talk about ugly women, she has to be one of the main offenders. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Unlike footy players they are 'proper' men. Muscled, strong, they play a proper manly sport, respect the ref and (until recently) knew how to behave. Footy's pernicious culture is spreading, alas.

Kylie? Really? It still eludes me. Holly Valance however . . . . . phwoar! DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Not for me: it's the hips. Backs, forearms and hands are good too, but men's hips - DD slides gently to floor in raptures. :grin:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    never buy a calander as auntie gives us one each year bless her val
    val
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Not for me: it's the hips. Backs, forearms and hands are good too, but men's hips - DD slides gently to floor in raptures. :grin:

When you say 'hips' do you mean as viewed from the front, back or scrum position?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    As I'm nearing biddyhood ; my calendars consist of countryside views and cute kittens . Besides , I have my own real man and don't need pictures ! Jillyb
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options
    The ony calendar i buy is a westlife one and as they are no more after next year i dont know.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:
    As I'm nearing biddyhood ; my calendars consist of countryside views and cute kittens . Besides , I have my own real man and don't need pictures ! Jillyb

I've reached biddyhood, jillyb, and I also have my own real man but you're never too old to dream although I do apologise, Rehab, if my dreams constituted your nightmares. I hadn't realised you were of such a delicate disposition.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    We buy one in aid of Barney's dog rescue We get a lot given to us here in Spain If you ever need to know the feast day of your favourite saint. Just ask Spanish calenders list every one
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Still think I'll take my chances here They would never find us here up in the mountains anyway