Payment Protection Insurance

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 17. Dec 2011, 06:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
I for one am enjoying your prolific Saturday! As for PPI I don't know the answer, I was mis-sold and when the cover was needed they never paid up. I lack the energy to pursue it. :sad:

How has your week been, Tody? Average, better than that or worse? I hope the middle one! DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• pettel
    pettel Bots Posts: 45
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Tody. i can help here (we have just been through this with my oldest)

if you were sold PPI and it was not asked for by yourself, needed because other measures were in place because of your job or other insurances held etc then you should not have been sold ppi, in some cases people were told they couldnt get a lone unless they took the PPI, this was wrong and miss selling.

if you believe you are one of these people the whole prosess to claim back is not as difficult now to reclaim what your owed.

simply walk into the bank concerned ask for a form to claim back your PPI. they have to supply this form to you. simplly fill in the form (its not to bad honest) giving as much detail of the loan/loans you had (roughly when and what branch you got it from) and send it off. they will get back to you letting you know they are looking in to it and give you a rough guide line as to when you should hear from them again. took 18wks from start to finish for my oldest and he had quiet a sum of money returned so well worth doing tody. and not to painful either. good luck and go for it.