beddyhood?
boddyhood?
and buddyhood?

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HHmmmmm, sounds serious, I suspect humour failure may follow?

and the treatment is.....?
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    As a biddy of long standing , ( or these days ~ sitting ! ) , allow me to explain . A biddy is a still beautiful woman who's rapidly becoming older and more stroppy . She is a strong woman who has old fashioned views on many things , ie courtesy , kindness and good manners ; but is also very open to change when necessary . Lastly , she has reached the age of being happy and contented in her own skin ; basically , accept her as she is or don't ! Once you too reach a certain age and frame of mind , you will also be welcomed into biddyhood . Jillyb
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    REhabb44, you missed a Y from misogynistic!

Can't let standards fall! :mrgreen:
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    What about the four other hoods?
  • jillyb1
    Options
    Rehab ; you are now an honorary biddy , welcome to the state of biddydom . Jillyb
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:
    As a biddy of long standing , ( or these days ~ sitting ! ) , allow me to explain . A biddy is a still beautiful woman who's rapidly becoming older and more stroppy . She is a strong woman who has old fashioned views on many things , ie courtesy , kindness and good manners ; but is also very open to change when necessary . Lastly , she has reached the age of being happy and contented in her own skin ; basically , accept her as she is or don't ! Once you too reach a certain age and frame of mind , you will also be welcomed into biddyhood . Jillyb

eloquent explantion! bravo x8-)
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    In the event of humour failure by any reader I will state now that
    I am a racist, sexist, child molesting, terrorist, misoginistic communist pig which should stop a lot of people in their tracks and reduce the traffic on the report button

My theory re biddyhood is that these old biddys were once beautiful young ladies, who did not have much else going for them. They became accustomed to being pampered. They grew old and no longer had men answering there every beck and call, as all these women had were their looks. These women have either not figured out that people were fawning over them in their youth because they were attractive and can no longer get away with their act or these women have become bitter because the world has seemingly turned their back on them, which compels them to demand more out of the world.

My solution to the problem is for the butch men of the world, (i.e Del, Mell, Rehab and Tony) to give special treatment to attractive women. If you know an attractive woman who has you do all sorts of favours, you are sadly mistaken if doing these favours for her is going to get you into her bed. If anything, it is the surest way to get yourself out of her bed. Treat attractive women normally, and make them learn from an early age that they have to work to get what they deserve like everyone else. This will not only force attractive women to develop other talents, but at the end of the day may keep them from turning into tomorrows annoying old biddys (I think).

:lol::lol: Not that I am suggesting in way that there are any old biddys on this esteemed forum, in fact the female posters and readers here are beautiful sexy wimmen in fact they are babettes who I lust after in my dreams each night

Youve covered alot of "ists" there..!
  • ichabod6
    Options
    Can I repeat my question?

What about the other hoods?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    ichabod6 wrote:
    Can I repeat my question?

What about the other hoods?

Oh dear, ichabod, you ask some difficult questions, but I will try my best to educate you.

baddyhood- That's when lots of baddies do naughty things that they shouldn't, so Santa doesn't bring them any presents at Christmas.

beddyhood- That's when staying in bed all day seems like the best option ( I get that quite frequently, especially if the word ''housework'' is mentioned )

boddyhood- That's when your body will no longer do all the things you want it to, but it's the only one you've got so you'd better make the most of it.

buddyhood- That's what lots of us share on here, and I do with you x:-D

Joan ( Biddy and proud x:lol: )
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ichabod6
    Options
    Thanks for this Joan.

I've long admired your intellect on the AC sites.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Oooh, merci beaucoup, Ichabod. Sorry, I mean thank you very much ( I've just been watching a French film ) You've made my day x:!: x:-D

I'm honoured to share buddyhood with you x:-D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I dunno about the rest of you wimmin but I am still in the state of babehood. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Me too, DD, but only in Mr SW's wildest dreams.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • jillyb1
    Options
    I'm definitely into my biddyhood and proud of it ! As a babe I worried how I looked and what I said the whole time . As a fully paid up biddy , I just don't care . It's accept me as I am ! Biddys rule ! Jillyb