JULIE SAYS THANKYOU XX

Options
julie47
julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
edited 21. Dec 2011, 16:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone

excuse this small thankyou (and to do this I had to push a good few of you that were sitting on me to tie me down)

I just wanted to let you all know I vey much appreciate all the kindness you have and are still giving me.

I am still struggling with sleep but, last night i really didn't do too bad.
Nearly flat now instead of sat bolt up right. I am really testing out this bed with its many positions and hopefully i will crack it soon.

Had a lot of visitors today and they have just left, so, I am quite shattered now.

Rich went back to work today but later than usual and came home at lunch.

My visitors are coming again tomorrow afternoon all in one go, so i shall rest as much as poss tomorrow morning.

The nurse is supposed to be calling on friday to remove the staples and my post op appointment came today and is tues 31 jan at 19.00 ( :shock: bed time)

Thank you so much dd for all your pa ing and to sticky too.

Elna and Mermaid I am eating again now and drinking though, choc is a bit too cloggy atm. OH and I have my voice back.....still cant sing :roll:
thought he may have tweeked the old chords while he ws in there.

To everyone else, thank you again for your support.

I must go now, I can see sticky,and dd rounding you all up to pin me back down. :lol: plus it is not comfy sat here.

Ok I am going. :lol: oh...dd....no meth this friday, will give my self a good chance to recover.

Yes....ok...Bye x:lol:

LOVE JULIE XXX see i can shout x:lol:

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bless you,
    Hope you are now back resting otherwise there will be trouble, i can see the steam coming from DD's and Sticky now racing round to check up on you..
    Nice to hear from you, and if i don't speak to you before Julie i wish you a verry merry christmas..
    (((((X)))))

Tracy
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You just won't be told, will you? :roll: Having said that, well, it is GORGEOUS to hear from you, please pace yourself over the next few days, and a 7pm appointment makes a pleasant change from the 'Book you in at 9am so you're first, the Consultant wanders in at 9.15, makes a coffee and natters to colleagues before calling you in at 9.35 and trying to get you out of the door by 9.40' system of the NHS. Oh to be wealthy - and what makes it worse is it's the same damn doctors! :smile: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    How lovely to hear from you Julie, take it easy x:-D sending you gentle hugs and positive, healing vibes. Love and hugs (((((())))))
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    Fantastic to hear from you Julie.
    I hope these lot sitting on you are not too uncomfortable....get your lovely hubby to throw them off and you might be able to get comfy.

Mind...you must promise to rest.
    I knew you'd be thrown out of hospital quite quickly but it was quicker than I thought.
    You take care now....May
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Julie it is sooo lovely to hear from you....you carry on improving my love...and enjoy Christmas...I know how how upset you were going in at this time of the year.....now you are home safe and sound xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Anyone seen a pink flamingo round here? She (It's a female flamingo) escaped earlier and her keepers are concerned for her welfare.

Julie, it's lovely to see you are improving. I know patience is a very difficult virtue to cultivate (Well, I've not managed it yet!) but I know you will cope with the lack of options for a bit longer. You are doing so well. I am very, very pleased.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    will you rest. :green

lovely to hear from you take care have a great christmas val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Night-night gorgeous girl, I hope you are able to find a better night's sleep tonight. Hugs and love, DD.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben