What discounts can I get when I'm disabled

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited 22. Dec 2011, 14:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,
I was visiting MoneySavingExpert recently and found a great thread x:idea: on the forum. It's all about extra discounts and incentives for disabled people and their carers, such as free cinema tickets or bus passes and many many more. These discounts can be difficult to find and the thread has a lot of information about where these savings and promotions can be had. I found it very helpful and I hope you will too.
This is the direct link:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2561839

In case it doesn't work, go to MoneySavingExpert followed by .com, then choose forum, then find topic 'Disability & Dosh' and thread 'Great 'What discounts can I get when I'm disabled' Hunt'.

Good luck and I hope it is useful for you x:!:

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    That is Martin Lewis site isnt it?
    You can get weekly e.mails from him....I find they are great.
    @ and get a £5 voucher from M&S it was only a quote....you didnt have to accept it.
    Its worth going through all of it....I must go and read the disabled threads ..thanks
    Love
    Hileena
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi Hileena,
    It is the Martin Lewis website. I use it very often but only found the disabled thread recently. It's really worth checking out. Lots of useful information.
    Take care,
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    Do you get his weekly e.mail? I wouldnt remember to go and check if I didnt

Love
    Hileena
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    No. I used to but I wasn't patient enough to read it every week and I cancelled. But when I need to check anything out this is where I go :arrow: Saved me lots on car insurance and a real great source of information.