Tender toes

Options
PollySid
PollySid Member Posts: 343
edited 27. Dec 2011, 03:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have some OA in my toes and can get cramp in them sometimes.
I did not realise how tender they actually were until yesterday when I got down on the floor to find the presents under the tree x:-) for the Grandchildren. I managed to get down there, thinking I would worry about the getting up later. There were enough family around to help me anyway.

I don't know what I did but when I turned to get another present I had such a sharp searing pain in one of my toes (the one next to the little toe). It made me shout and I was 'ouching' for a few minutes. I think I probably squashed it on the wooden floor as I turned my foot, I had slippers on at the time. It did look a bit swollen, but they usually do.

Apart from that Arthur behaved quite well yesterday and I was able to cook dinner with help from my friends Coco and Damel :lol:
I hope your are all enjoying the Christmas Holidays. x:-D
Polly

Comments

• SheilaD
    SheilaD Member Posts: 201
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Polly

Sorry about the toe, hope it is a little easier today. Glad you was able to sort lunch out, I too just about managed to sort lunch out with a little help from my family :smile:

Hope Arther stays away so you can continue to enjoy the holidays.

Love n hugs
    SheilaD xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Polly,

I am sorry your day was marred by the toes.... i get a lot of trouble with mine and find giving them some decent support can help... don;t really ware slippers for long cus mine do better in slid soles i you see what i mean.

If it still is playing up come tomorrow it might be worth getting it looked at if you can. I tomorrow a bank holiday?

Hope it will soon calm down and that despite it your had a decent day. Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Hi Polly

useful friends those two aren't they??

Hope toes are recovering ok - did you see Magenta too is having toes issues at the mo x:(

Love

Toni xx