Joanne

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good Plan Joanne

l am going to get healthier and fitter.

Going to walk on the treadmill in the garage and go swimming again 2/3 ties a week x:shock: maybe....

Toni xx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Mine is , don't let the weight lost last year creep back on again ; not easy as I love food ! Jillyb
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    no point in making a new year res thats easy to do
    if it was easy you would not need to make a new year res
    so i think i'll just stay the way i am. I gave up
    smoking
    Drinking
    Burning the candle both ends
    sweets and chocolets
    Took up swimming
    Gym doing best i can.
    all over a period of five years I have never been so ill since i gave it all up
    on vew years eve i got pissed on Brandy ( boy do i love Brandy ) just to let you know it was 100 year old HIND. Best nights sleep i had in years.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Aw, Colin,

I am only too aware how unwell you have been over the past few years. :lol: Only the very best for you Colin. They say a little of what you fancy does you good and it is lovely to know that you slept like a baby into the beginning of another year. I do hope you will feel able to continue posting on the forum. To me, it is like a breath of fresh air to see your name on the forum. :wink::grin:

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I don't make them as I am not that way inclined, but when I decide to do something I go for it hell-for-leather. I managed last year's mid-January resolution (much to my surprise) and I like yours, suncatcher, they are all good ones. I will hope to shed a little more weight and get a little fitter, but I will do that in my own way and time.

Colin? A little of what you fancy does do you good, so too the occasional waaaaay to much! :smile: Life is still there to be lived in whatever way you want, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi all,
    My New Years resolution is to try and focus on what I CAN do, and not beat myself up over anything i can't.
    Wishing you all a wonderful 2012, may it be a year full of good things x:-D
    Hugs (((()))) X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    mine is not let the pratts wear me down bet i keep it val
    val
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Thanks for replies. I wish to make amendment lady luck or unlucky has mis understood me. I have noticed a floater on my eye and after six hours in A and E today.
    I have experienced laser treatment for first time to repair a hole which has appeared in my retina. i did not mean this experience only pleasant new experiences :lol: I am ok eye feels dry and grainy and i was so nervous today. I will have to be careful for two weeks no guarantees it will work for keep fingers crossed for me thank you your resolutions are great good luck with all. I am logging off now should be resting thanks very much alll the best Joanne
    Joanne
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    tut tut tut rest that eye you know it needs it will see you back when its had a chance to sort its sefl val
    val