If it wasnt for...

Options
CJHunter
CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
edited 6. Jan 2012, 10:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
my blasted knee I'd be on holiday in Morocco right now :sad:

No way could I have gone how it is. At least I have Orthopedic app on wed, lets hope they find out what problem is and do summat with it. I have been told poss bakers cyst (i dont think it is), torn cartlidge (maybe) or the o.a has got a lot worse v quickly,mmmm or something else entirely,:lol:
We will get to bottom of it so it can be helped, well im hoping as cant go on like i am.

Patches have been upped to 25. That extra 5 is making me feel so very sick this morning, and havent eased the pain so am thinking of takin the 5 patch off.

Lets hope the insurance will pay up. Although am covered for pre existing you know what these insurance companies can be like.

Sorry for the morning ramble.

Hope n hugs :smile:
Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi clare what a shame about holiday do hope you get the help you need and that insurance pays up but yes they do like there small print val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I'm so sorry that your holiday has had to be cancelled, Clare. I hope that your appointment on Wednesday will be helpful in getting your knee problems sorted out, and also that your insurance company will pay up.

As you can't go on a real holiday, why not join us in a virtual one on the Cruise thread :?:

The forum ship, the Skylark, is setting sail for the Maldives today, and EVERYONE is welcome :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Thanks Joan, I will def be coming. Julie is packing her cossy as we speak. I have told her it was virtual, :lol:

Cheers to u both for your kind words.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    GREAT :!: See you both on board :!: :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    So sorry you've missed your holiday Clare - damn arthur!!! :x

The forum cruise will help cheer you and I suggest you put a bright lamp near your PC to add atmosphere to the cyber holiday! :grin:

Hope the appointment helps and your settles down very soon.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh Clare this bone shift just isn't fair at all.

On the plus side..... cus of arthritis I have made some of the best friedns I have ever had.... you being one so its not all bad....

Small comfort i know.

I so hope they will find something and do something to help..... some folks get a good result from a clean out.. I being one of them when they did the first clean out thy helped quite a bit.

You hang in there and got everything crossed for you. Love and a (((((((((( ))))))))) Cris xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Morocco or orthopaedics? It comes to something, doesn't it, when orthopaedics sounds a better bet?

Not to worry, Clare. Morocco will still be there when you're knee is feeling more up for the challenge and, if your insurance covers pre-existing conditions, there shouldn't be a problem there.

Good luck with orthopaedics.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright