ill health limbo.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
Does HR have any power in rescinding the say of a company Doctor after you’ve been OK’d for ill health retirement? , I ask as I just wonder what is or isn’t going on at my place of work, it’s been over two months and no sign of an end date, in fact I’ve had no communication with work at all, my union rep is chasing it up but my paranoia is working overtime tight now, I’m just hanging here waiting and it's wearing me down, I can’t go forward and try and pick up my life and I certainly don’t want to go back my line manager made life very dificult while I was there and I know he's has been saying some nasty things about me to others at work, I don’t want to make a formal complaint as I would be lowering myself to his level but it’s depressing just hanging in limbo as I am I just want it to end. Is no news good news or is it just a hiatus while they plan their next move?.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hang in there pal i am sure it will be sorted soon. i know it driving you up the wall but they never rush you should know that unless it suits them. but we are here to help you through and sure your doc will keep you off no matter how long it takes val
    val