Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Fed up with it all!!

purplegirl1purplegirl1 Posts: 7
edited 7. Jan 2012, 16:56 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie,had osteo for a few years now but the last 12 months it has galloped through me! I'm also diabetic and have terrible IBS so can't take a lot a lot of medication,they're also just testing me for RA,fibromyalgia and lupus.I've had to stop work...huge BONE[soz] of contention,and am going to do voluntary work from home for the deafblind association as i can be a tele/email befriender,as I cannot sit in an office chair....my coccyx won't let me!
I also have skin cancer [20 years now] and have regular radiotherapy.Apart from all this I'm a lively[in my mind]chatty person who will not be put down without a fight but do have times of feeling sorry for myself...am currently seeking a DECENT coccyx cushion,tried basic one but was too hard...any advice on foam/gel/air types??
Love Sandy x:-P

Comments

• resusjanresusjan Posts: 290
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Goodness me Sandy - not surprised you are fed up with it all, what a lot to cope with.

I'm afraid I can't give any advise on the cushion but I hope someone with more experience will come along soon.
  • CJHunterCJHunter Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi, im not suprised you are fed up with it all.
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you meet some lovely people as i have who may give you some cushion ideas.

Keep smiling :smile:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg