Fed up with it all!!

Options
purplegirl1
purplegirl1 Member Posts: 7
edited 7. Jan 2012, 16:56 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie,had osteo for a few years now but the last 12 months it has galloped through me! I'm also diabetic and have terrible IBS so can't take a lot a lot of medication,they're also just testing me for RA,fibromyalgia and lupus.I've had to stop work...huge BONE[soz] of contention,and am going to do voluntary work from home for the deafblind association as i can be a tele/email befriender,as I cannot sit in an office chair....my coccyx won't let me!
I also have skin cancer [20 years now] and have regular radiotherapy.Apart from all this I'm a lively[in my mind]chatty person who will not be put down without a fight but do have times of feeling sorry for myself...am currently seeking a DECENT coccyx cushion,tried basic one but was too hard...any advice on foam/gel/air types??
Love Sandy x:-P

Comments

• resusjan
    resusjan Member Posts: 290
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Goodness me Sandy - not surprised you are fed up with it all, what a lot to cope with.

I'm afraid I can't give any advise on the cushion but I hope someone with more experience will come along soon.
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi, im not suprised you are fed up with it all.
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you meet some lovely people as i have who may give you some cushion ideas.

Keep smiling :smile:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg