Evil lapt top

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 8. Jan 2012, 11:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
Help me flippin e mail in box is possessed!!, for the last 24hr’s it keeps saying I’ve got 666 e mails even though I've deleted loads of them!, what the hell do I do with it!?, should I sacrifice a virgin?, b****y hard number that round here I can tell you!, or maybe I could sacrifice a small furry animal to placate the dark lords anger, again hard to come by this time of the night, hey!, maybe I could sacrifice a Quorn burger?, do you think Satan would notice or mind?.

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oo-er, this sounds like some dark forces have been at work :evil

Have you deleted the emails from your Deleted Items folder, Mell?

Better sacrifice that Quorn burger quick, methinks :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    make it a beef burger and i will see it off for you.
    has it sorted its self yet my youngest was born on friday the 13th dark hair and blue eyes and yes my brither spent half the visit looking through his hair for 666 do not think he found it lol
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    ooooh me God it gets worse Joan and Val, I've just managed to rub Dorset naga chilli in my eye, how it got on me little finger only Satan knows, I did put some on my Pizza but my pinky was nowhere near the stuff, see SEE it's those damed e mails, I know I'll burn my wifes new Acer lap top that will sort it!.
  • valval
    Options
    well was born in dorset but never had one of there chillies lol do not burn laptop she will kill you
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Sound like you email has been taken over by a spammer, mark them as spam and change settings to automatically bin them.
    told him it was spam did not know what you do about it thanks del
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    Thanks Val and Del I will do, I blame the wife for signing up to groupon f****g rubbish anyway.