cimzia 1st injection

Options
dee2010
dee2010 Member Posts: 41
edited 20. Jan 2012, 11:18 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all hope you are well and not having any nasty flares. As the title says I just did my 1st injection for cimzia. I was so scared and I wanted to do both them but could only do the 2nd which I was disappointed about. I feel a little relieved that its over and not got to do it again for 2 weeks.

My question is side effects. Since doing it I have got a headache and its getting worse like a migraine on side of head and sickness feeling do others get this?
RA since feb 2010

methotrexate, plaquenil, prednisolone, diclafeac, tramadol, co-codamol, enbrel

**Davina**

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I don't take enbrel, dee2010, but bumping this up so's someone who does may see it. (Well done on that first injection though.)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am not on cimzia (and cannot remember who is, sorry, :oops: ) but I hope some one who can help spots your post soon. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    Dear Davina

So sorry you are feeling so rough. and very very proud of you for doing the jab...no way could l do that!!!

I am also posting for Cris (skezier) whose eyes eyes are iffy atm :( .

Neither of us has had cimzia, but both of us wanted to offer our support to you...we wonder whether you could run this by the rheumy nurse or GP??? It is only 4pm :?

Love

Toni and Cris xxxx