mega bad night

Options
liesa
liesa Member Posts: 821
edited 22. Jan 2012, 11:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,
am feeling so sorry for myself right now... have been under pain clinic and put on 2 new drugs to me and have been greatly helped with my pain... one was pregabalin and the other is Cymbalta, yesterday i had a no pain day and it was so lovely... no pain means i forgot to take other tablets, went to babysit our grandkids last night and didnt tak any meds with me either but my God have i suffered through the night with right hip pan and both knees of which the left one is a replacement knee, on top i had a mega bad headache...

i've had some strange pains in lower back/butt cheek but managed to use the 'bengay' cream to rub in and pain has gone off in those areas
just wish the pain would clear off for more then a day at a time.... is it to much to ask???

also anyone that remembers my claim for DLA it was turned down and i appealed 3 times i think then CAB went with a super session and still i havent got it reinstated, leaving me with my mobility part, have had the DLA for over 5-6 years i think it was low rate care component for a few years then without my asking for mobility part i was awarded it along with middle rate care and carers aloowance for my daughter to come help me... seems i mustve got better instead of worse all on an incompetant ATOS Dr who wrote everything wrong down... he will get his comeuppance one day... RA/OA isnt fussy who it strikes... hes one i would wish it on!

Happy Sunday all xxx
love and hugs
8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Liesa
    we have all donr this with meds,I have forgotten or thought I dont need them today...then it has been payback time, I do hope today is much better for you, and good luck with the dla...they have not made it easy for us have they...
    You take care of yourself xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    Thanks Barbara, DLA is over now so cant appeal or anything so yep they won!
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Lisa I am sorry...something needs doing ..its just not right that they can pick on the most vulnerable...it make my blood boil...If I said what I was thinking then I would get thrown off this forum
    You take care my love x
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Oh Liesa, never, ever forget to take the meds with you, especially if you’re having a good day. I’m just going through the med-packing nightmare – Have I enough to last? Which for the hold? Which for the hand luggage? Which to last until we go? I hope things are a bit more under control for you now.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • deedeeitsme
    deedeeitsme Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Hi all
    Must have been the night for bad nights....I too had a bad night with my right hip/knee/foot/leg :lol: I was up at 4.40am because I gave up trying the pain was too bad. I can't believe the problems that everyone is having with the bloomin DLA. We are not going to get better!! It doesn't just go away. I've had 2 "good" days in 6 months. Not gone down the DLA route yet and it makes you wonder if it's worth all the stress it causes to go through the process but I suppose that's what they want us to think that and just give in but, we are fighters, we have to fight every day just to function or we would never get out of bed. x Take care x Dee