News update!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 24. Jan 2012, 07:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone! Firstly want to say had a gremlin in my lappy and it effected me getting on to this site when I tried to get on this forum it came up with a message saying there was a spam and virus, I acctually got a computer bod out and he took a look and said it was going to cost me £120 and he would need to take my lappy away! I sent him packing!! and my poor O.H worked till 11.30pm on it and couldn't get the problem that was causing me getting on here. What he has done for now is opened another user on my lappy and I can get on here o.k doing that. So temporally I will be coming on the forum via another user on my lappy.

Other news!! I had a consultation with my G.P yesterday and I told her about the Rheumatologist I was advised about and she wants me to have a blood test to see how my bones are at the moment what with my wrists and thumbs being bad now as well and when she has got the results she can pass them on to him and refer me over. So thats looking good. And as for my other problem she said she will deal with that after the referal. So things are looking up at last!!

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I also had a problem getting on AC yesterday pm and this morning. It was okay from a different laptop (which I am posting from now). It kept saying fatal error and wouldn't let me on the site.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein