Been very down

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 28. Jan 2012, 12:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry i have missed a lot , but have been very down for a while due to my knee ,and family stuff thats made me feel as if i have been stabed in the back causing a lot of stress and heart break , but hay-ho the person involved has lost more than the rest of us , on the Knee issue the physio is going to write to the consultant as things are not as right as they should be , he is very happy with my commitment and effort but i get so much swelling after very little effort and still pain 24/7 that does not get dulled down with pain relief , i know it was only a 50/50 op but i had hoped for better , i wonder what will be offered next :?
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi sorry it been bad we do not mind if you pop in to have a little moan it does help to cope with the stress val
    val
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    So sorry May that you are having a bad time of it between family probs and your knee.I hope your surgeon will be able to do something to help and that soon you will be feeling better.xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Berty
    Im so glad you have come back to us, but I am sorry you are having so much pain, I cant imagine how hard that is after having your op and hoping for the best.
    I really hope that the surgeon will be able to help you, and I am really sorry to hear about your family probs, please look after yourself xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Berty.. So sorry that you're suffering so much.. I hope that the knee settles down soon, as for the family stuff... I'll just wish you the best mi dear..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi May,

I am so sorry its all got to you. Not surprised though cus we all can only take so much before falling into being down. I really hope its ease on the family front now and the knee.... tis still early days i orthopedic terms so it might get a lot better yet.

Maybe you need a drug review if the pain is so constant? Talk to them May and see if they can help with the pain more.

Hang in there my friend. Love and a ton of ((((( ))))) as well as a shoulder if you need one. Cris xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Oh May :(

I am so very very sorry things have been so rough for you lately.

Not a good start to the year is it. I had noticed you were quiet for a bit, but hope you will take some of our support and good wishes.

A ((((())))) or two for you May and best of hopes taht things will be on the up soon....me too re the knee...wonder what plan 'C' will be??

Love

toni xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi May,

Just hoping your feeling a but better and dropping in more (((((((((( )))))))))) Love and a cuppa Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi May

I am sorry to read your news

I do hope things get better for you soon
    Love & a Hug
    Juliepf ((((())))) x
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi May
    Im just popping in to see how you are doing, dont forget we are always here, sending you more hugs to be going on with (((((()))) wish I could give them for real xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sorry that you are having so much pain and trouble. I really hope that you'll soon get things sorted and have a life thats a lot better painwise. Lots of love Sue xxxxx
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi May,
    Im so sorry to read that you're going through such a tough time at the moment, i just wanted to say, you know your friends on the forum are all here for you, youre not alone. if you ever need a friendly shoulder do please pm me.
    Thinking of you Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU one and all xx , i really do appreciate your words of support and comfort , life does go on ,we don't get to chose family, but we do get to chose friends and i know you are all my friends and you are all priceless and make my world a better place xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Some more hugs coming your way May..((((())) and love of course xxx
    Love
    Barbara