Day 3 after Steriod Injection

Options
DebraKelly
DebraKelly Member Posts: 398
edited 30. Jan 2012, 17:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well, so far I have noticed a difference since getting the steriod injection into my knee on Friday.

Haven't had any painkillers etc and swelling has come down a lot, its still there though, i wonder if it ever goes away.

I have had an upset tummy and I wonder if thats because of the Meth & Steriod injections done at the same time?

The other thing that I have noticed since the steriod injection is I am very moody, it ranges from really happy to really sad, was very teary yesterday. I am hoping that this will calm down though.

So far so good with regards to the pain.

Will keep you posted.

Comments

• CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Am glad inj is working. With regards to the tum, it could be the mix of the two but im not sure, there are lots tummy bugs about at mo :roll:

I havent had a steroid inj and my moods are all over the shop, In your cas eI havent a clue, but good luck.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I have steroid injection in my bum,
    Although mine does help it doesn't completely take it away,but that bit of relief is alot lol..
    I do not have mood swings that i notice lol, but everyone experiences different..
    see how you go and if it persists or becomes a problem then mention to GP
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Really glad that you are feeling some benefit from the steroid injection. I think nine has done some good but I've been that busy over doing everything I've probably not helped myself at all.
    My main pain at the minute with the knees seems more OA for sure. That horrible acidic pain has eased at least.
    I'm a bloke do don't do mood swings, lol... :shock: :wink::lol:

Good luck mi dear :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP