Mass murder in Syria

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 13. Feb 2012, 06:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now is it me or is there a distinct case of double standards as regards to the present violence in Syria?, Cameron was so fast to get into Libya it made a lot of people wonder what the hell was going on seeming he’d just flogged off our only aircraft carrier and all its Harrier’s we really needed to do the job but we went in anyway at astronomical cost, Cameron was always giving press briefings and rattling on about “democracy” and how he fully supported the so called “Arab spring” blah blah blah but when it comes to Syria he’s said f all and let old Tory boy do all the leg work which isn’t a lot either, while the Syrian army ramps up its shelling of Homs killing many civilians including innocent young kids Cameron has said literally nothing and has done even less. If anywhere was crying out for support this is the place as the chinless weasel Bashar Assad is far more dangerous than Gadaffi and will happily wade through the blood of as many civilians as it takes just so long as he gets his way, and we will let him and Assad bloody well knows it.
And as for Russia trying to supposedly broker peace don’t make me laugh, they are the first state to use nuclear material as a weapon so have the dubious distinction of committing state sectioned nuclear terrorism as they used Polonium 210 to kill a dissident here in London, and in doing so they knowingly contaminating many hundreds of innocent people some of who will die of cancer in the years to come but Putin didn’t two hoots as he’s a nasty thug just like Assad.
It’s odd how that never gets mentioned these days, it’s also odd that there was never any CCTV footage of what went on, anyway I digress.
Cameron may talk a good talk but he’s toothless when it comes to dealing with real serious states like Russia and Libya and China and they and everyone else really knows it, all he’s done is send the troops into areas he knows they have a good chance of coming out smelling of rosses and he jumped at Libya simply to get a good bit of domestic PR for him and his team, if there’s the slightest whiff of a serious contender looking like they’re going to get a bit physical he would back out of the room so fast all you’d see is dust.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yep, good on the bloody rebels... Keep it up.. Looks like nobody is gonna help em out eh? Just cos the bloody reds have said no.. Bloody idiots.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Mell like you say ..those poor people are begging for help..and no one is listening...I am bloody disgusted in this government...and Russia...yeah they are play acting....there is one rebel dodging the bullets everyday just to get food for him and the others...his van is full of bullet holes. :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    Options
    What they need to do is name the place Benghazi then William Hague would be all over the TV pronouncing it as much as he could he loved it in the last spat in Libya!, that said I'm with you lot up the rebels, the Syrian army are cold blooded murderers and Assad is a chinless psychopathic nutter supported by the Russian MAFIA state the Chinese don't give two hoots so wong as way swell wots ov gwuns, is it me or I just turned into Elmer Fudd??.
    We need to get kit to the rebels ASAP, also what the rebels need to do is what the rebels did when the Russians went into the city of grozny in Chechnya, pull back keep their heads down and wait if they can, time is the key , the Syrian Army at some point will need to go in on foot and or in armour, the Chechen rebels let them in and then ambushed the armour down side streets it was a slaughter , tanks are useless in certain situations and the Russians got their butts kicked, it's the only way the Syrian rebels can hope to defeat them, they need to hold fire as well as Arabs seem to like blazing away on full automatic at anything Libya was a classic case of enthusiasm with no common sense = lots of casualties, not a good idea as it simply wastes bullets and draws lots of fire. If push come shove we could air drop Tony in on them, he's so hard he can crack kryptonite with his teeth!.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I'm just having mi dinner first Mell. Then I'll get myself over there and chin em all.
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    Ok me ard Northern mate I'll call up the para's to get ready to air drop you, do you want to use a parachute or not I guess not as it's only going to slow you down?, you wont get stuck in sand as the ground round there's as ard as rock so you'll bounce off with luck. right Your call sign for this mission is Biffa Bacon.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I was thinking you could just fire me out of a cannon or summat.. I'll sharpen mi teeth rkid :D
    So, do I just chin anyone I come across?
    Sounds like a plan to me... I'll dig out the old knuckle dusters too..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Tony dont forget your tin hat mate
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Colin. Tis purely for decorational purposes though, lol
    My skull is made from titanium you know. Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    Oh right cannon sounds like a sound idea mate I'll fire you in just before dawn so they'll you'll have complete surprise, you turning up while their still in the Mosque will have them all panicking like feck, they'll be thinking Allah has come down to have a word about all the noise.
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    I'm glad some things don't ever change - still have NO idea what you're on about, Mel!

Nxx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Just make sure you point me in the right direction Mell.. Don't fancy starting a fight with the chinese again, I've only just got them to stop moaning about the shoddy pointing Ra did on that big wall of theirs :shock: :o
    He would have done a first class job as usual but they wanted to pay him in fried frogs :?

Right, got mi sleeves rolled up, knuckle dusters ready, teeth sharpened... Let battle commence rkid.. I'll chin the lot of em..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    OK mate china it is!, only joking!, hey you do know President Assad hasn't got a chin so I'll guess you'll just have to kick him in his spuds mate so hob nail boots are a must ya ard fecker!., at least he's got some still unlike Gadaffi duck.

Oh it's OK Nina we haven't got a clue what were on about either so just go with the flow!. :lol:
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    If the reports are correct, why pick a fight with a country that has 335,000 well armed, well trained troops and they can afford to deploy? and have more backing than we do.

Anything GB does will be criticised, let the arabs sort themselves out, for a change. Calls for our assistance are using the good will as a leverage and it will not be repaid.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    do we really know what going on? do we really know who the rebels are?
    everything is to do with making money without regard for ordinary people who just want to live relatively normal lifes.