right elbow

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 11. Feb 2012, 08:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
ok as i mentioned other week hurt middle finger right hand well elbow has been bit uncomphy since and now elbow is hurting like well u can imagin any tips got doc app for 28th but was no where as bad yesterday or would have asked rhummy val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, poor you, it's typical isn't it? It's OK when you see the doc then flares up after. :roll: Do what you can to help it, pal, rest and pain relief, heat or cold (you know the drill) but if things don't ease then go and see your GP. I hope it feels better soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thanks dd just took some more co cods think i useing it funny lol with finger playing up can always go to drop in clinic if keeps playing up .
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Poor You Val

I suppose you could always rest it on a cushion or even in a sling???

Hope it gets better very soon

Love

Toni xxx
  • SheilaD
    SheilaD Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi Valval

Sorry to hear about your elbow, it must be a day for elbows to come out and play I have been in agony with my right elbow all day today and after nearly 4 weeks with no need for pain relief, had to give in today to the Co co's. Funny thing is (if you can call it funny) I can stretch my arm out but cannot bend it ie lift a fork to my mouth, brush my hair etc :roll:

Roll on tomorrow see what it brings.

Hope your feeling better tomorrow Valval xx

Love n hugs

SheilaD xx
  • valval
    Options
    SheilaD wrote:
    Hi Valval

Sorry to hear about your elbow, it must be a day for elbows to come out and play I have been in agony with my right elbow all day today and after nearly 4 weeks with no need for pain relief, had to give in today to the Co co's. Funny thing is (if you can call it funny) I can stretch my arm out but cannot bend it ie lift a fork to my mouth, brush my hair etc :roll:

Roll on tomorrow see what it brings.

Hope your feeling better tomorrow Valval xx

Love n hugs

SheilaD xx

hope it better for you as well good luck val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    any one got a spare right side they can swap with me mine all pain today so just a couple of hours with out would be great we can both get some relief and the pains can look after each other
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val im sorry I missed this, you put that elbow in a sling, honestly it will be much more comfortable, hope it eases very soon.
    Love
    Barbara
  • evz29
    evz29 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for elbow supports like the ones sports people use. Looking to get one to see if it helps with the elbow pain??

Thanks