big toe

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 15. Feb 2012, 01:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
ok got strange feeling in big toe you know the feeling when it sticking oit of a hole in your sock well if feels like that and i not even got socks on what the heck is happening.
also been getting pain in ears and feeling off ballance can arther affect your ears???? think i faling to bits val
val

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Quick hello and goodnight hun, hope it settles down soon.. Can't help with those symptoms but sending blokey hugs from me and purrs from the fat lad.. :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hey Val come ear while i tell you a story. Your big toe feeling like its stuck through the sock that isent there. Did you know amputies have a thing called phantom pain. some time ago my dad lost his leg a long story but led amputated. We are driving down the M/way he gets cramp in the leg he no longer has. Its so bad he has to pull over onto the hard shoulder. he still gets pain in it today ats its 20 years since he lost it.
    Do you have RA i do and at times i get a simular feeling in my middle toe on the left foot or as if its toughing something when its not like the sole of my shoe.
    Take care Val
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi Val,
    Your poor toe, I have similar problems with mine, last year I had an ultrasound on my toes and they picked up osteoarthritis in it as well as the PA. Could you speak to your Rheumy dept and ask them about it?
    Sending you hugs Val, a cuppa and a few choccies :D Xxx((((((X))))))Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well i think it coming from joint it sort of out of line lol think it trying to keep up with fingers so must be nerve trouble will ask some one better make a note or will forget you know how it is always something else hurting more could be oa pa or ra no idea got some oa and they not decided which type of inflimation it is yet lucky me thanks for replys knew some of you would know val
    val