Coffee morning

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 17. Feb 2012, 04:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
If anyone is in the west midlands area on Friday you are quite welcome to come to Bleak house library coffee morning. We are raising funds for arthritis care. 1O O CLOCK ON WARDS 17TH FEBRUARY 2012. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. JOANNE :D
Joanne

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hon, if I was I would! Unfortunately I am too far away (Est Anglia) but I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way on Friday - good for you girl and I hope it all goes well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    sorry can not make it but wish you well. have you called local radio for advertising it might help good luck val
    val
  • suncatcher
    Options
    thanks for sending the good vibes. I have not gone on radio but there is other things on in the library so will have lots of people there. Friday is the busiest day especially with the children off. any new recipe ideas most welcome i like making new things from Joanne
    Joanne
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Sorry, too far away for me too but wish you the best of luck with it :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Good luck with your coffee morning, wish I could come but I too am too far away,

Love Juliepf x
  • suncatcher
    Options
    Ive done my cakes ready. I am aching all over but very pleased. i am really looking forward to tomorrow. thanks for replies pity you did not live near. thanks from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good luck for today, Joanne, I am thinking of you and I hope it all goes well. Please let us know, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Hi Joanne

l DO live near enough, but it's half term and the kids are off :(

Oh Joanne l wish l could get to you!!!!

I am so proud of how much you are doing for AC there and am certain it will be a total success!!

If you do one again and can do it in school hols l woudl even be prerared to dare l say it...help :shock:

love

Toni xxx