Have you heard about the Sun

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 21. Feb 2012, 11:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
It won't change our Sunday in the slightest: the papers and coffee have carried on since the 'fall' of the NotW, and occasionally croissants if we're feeling posh! :) Mr DD has boycotted the Sunday Times in a mini-mini protest agains The Wrinkled One and his ghastly minions so now we oscillate gently between The Independant and The Observer. There are enough tacky Sunday editions around, who needs another? DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It does show how 'Mr Burns' can get away with it though. Lol
    Slimey old fart he is.
    I don't do newspapers, never have.. Janet however did used to buy the old tat he sold on a sunday, no idea why.. Then again she likes that horrible american thing that's full of stupid gossip.. Enquirer? Summat like that.. Utter rubbish.
    Only paper I use on a sunday is toilet paper, lol..
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Tody
    You have such a sense of humour................... :lol:
    No one could post what you have said and be serious........... :?: :o
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Tod, :lol: work finished for a while, has it?

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I'd rather burn my money than let the wrinkled old f**t get his souless fecking hands on it, that's why I wont pay for his pay to view satellite advert TV commonly known as Sky, he's done so much damage to us as a country he should not be allowed to own the number of media outlets he does, in any other country he's not allowed to but here he's propaganda minister of the political parties, the whole thing stinks,the fecker should be in prison with his sons.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I'd rather burn my money than let the wrinkled old f**t get his souless fecking hands on it, that's why I wont pay for his pay to view satellite advert TV commonly known as Sky, he's done so much damage to us as a country he should not be allowed to own the number of media outlets he does, in any other country he's not allowed to but here he's propaganda minister of the political parties, the whole thing stinks,the fecker should be in prison with his sons.

Oh Mell, how I miss your tirades :D:D
    Just you be careful with that spleen, I'm not buying you another one :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Resilience? Nah. That man don't have blood in his veins, he is fuelled by a powerful mixture of arrogance, cynicism, spite and vitriol and he could spot similarly slimy serfs to do his very dirty work. The downfall of his empire will surely come (all things come to an end after all) but I guess he won't be alive to see it. Murdy Junior lacks the cojones to build and without Dada to bale him out well . . . . . . . . Wendy, on the other hand . . . . . DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Enjoy your pancakes, Tody. I'll have a nutella one please. Only joking!
    Perhaps a lemon and sugar one though please. :D
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.