Phyosio

yaris
yaris Member Posts: 96
edited 20. Feb 2012, 13:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
Been to phyosio today waited 2months to be seen there for a bout ten min
Told to do some exercises. And to go back in a month also she said I would get tkr when um sixty years old um 54 now looks like I won't be going back to work will lose my job got to go back to doctors change med because naproxen is makeing my heart race so fed up

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh yaris,
    Sorry to hear that you're not having the best time... I hope you will feel better soon.
    Take care,
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Sorry your having a bad time of it at the moment i do hope things improve soon
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh dear yaris, I empathise. I was told to lose three stone and reach 55 - well one stone has gone and I will soon be 53 but I won't be expecting open arms when I return at 55! Is there any way your work could be flexible about your hours? What do you do? If you have already told us then I apologise but I do occasionally forget people's details. :oops: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • yaris
    yaris Member Posts: 96
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Oh dear yaris, I empathise. I was told to lose three stone and reach 55 - well one stone has gone and I will soon be 53 but I won't be expecting open arms when I return at 55! Is there any way your work could be flexible about your hours? What do you do? If you have already told us then I apologise but I do occasionally forget people's details. :oops: DD

Hi I work for Essex fire and rescue
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    how can they tell people to wait that long i know they only last so long but by then you will have loads of other probs it does not make sence val
    val