Some form of arthritis

Aimer66
Aimer66 Member Posts: 50
edited 4. Mar 2012, 03:14 in Say Hello Archive
Hello all, Been a browser of this site for some time, thought it was time to introduce myself and say hello!

I am a 46 yo bloke who currently has some form of arthritis according to my consultant (psoriatic?). However i have no skin condition but had a bad spell of iritus last year. The main pain is in my lower legs but seems to be progressing to other bits. I also suffer from feverish anf flu like feelings and get quite hot at night.

I went through a 6 month period of heavy night sweats and was tested for pretty much everything "bad", but came out all clear. My consultant is not sure if this was a s a result of the arthritis.

It's hard to live with and gets me down at times but I have a supportive wife and 2 great kids. It will be good to chat with others who are going through similar.

Cheers,

Mark.
Want what you have.

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome! Glad you have decided to join in - you will be made very welcome.

As a "lurker" you have probably sussed by now that the Living with Arthritis (LWA) and Chit-Chat forums are the most used and posts on those forums will usually get more replies.

Sorry you are struggling to find out what is going on - but really glad you have the support of your family. Really makes a difference doesn't it?

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Tillyxxx
  • Aimer66
    Aimer66 Member Posts: 50
    Thanks Tilly.

I'll pop in for a look.
    Want what you have.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hi Mark