Darwin Member Posts: 45
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Anchorage- Michelle Shocked?
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    yes darwin correct!. thank god you came along otherwise this would have been a dead post .I must say this forum is a shadow of it's former self it's no wonder I don't post on here normally now, on one hand I'm worry I'll get reported for one thing but I also feel I'd get no replies anyway, and I can't be arsed to post bland none threatening stories about "how my cat got stuck on my roof" or "how I put two different sox on this morning", it's as if a light's gone out, sadly this site has had all the wind taken out of it. I don't think it will ever recover.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Mell don't stop the Sunday Lyrics....I have been waiting for you to come back on with it....sorry I must have been busy on Sunday.. :oops:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Eh up me dear where did you spring up from?, I thought you'd gone to pastures new like so many others, I do hang around on the sagazone but to be honest there's some really nasty politically correct fascists types on there and they just piss me off with the crap they spout so I end up bouncing from there to here, I must say though this site has lost it's mojo for me, I just can't think of anything to post I guess I worry I'll get in the poo if I do, and those topics that are posted on here don't do it for me there's nothing I feel I can add to any of it, I'm sure I have PTSD from all heavy incoming fire directed at me Len and del by the evil elve's who did so much damage around crimbo, see they really won in the end Babara, I hope their fecking proud of turning this site in to a hollow shell of what it once was fecking PC liberal tw@'s.
    Sorry rant over!.