Re:What animal would you be?.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 16. Mar 2012, 08:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
If you could come back as an animal what would you like to be?, for me it has to be a wandering Albatross I’d love travalling the southern oceans dynamic soaring on my own, total fredom, Northern (tjt6768) Tony would have to be a honey badger coz their ard as feck, Len would have to be a Wiley fox and Del I see as a big old Owl, wise and noble, so what would you be?.

Comments

• tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I would still like to be a wild boar like my avatar Having fun with the lady pigs Rooting up trees every night and then ending up as a delicious stew :lol::lol::lol:
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Hubby calls me warthog- no idea why but guess its as good as anything.
  • mellman01
    Options
    What one that smells of fish Len?
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    an elephant because i love them val
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    an elephant because i love them val
    A tad large to keep in a cage in the front room though Val

yes but can tell when they been in fridge with foot print in butter
    val
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    My daughter's dog who is a right pampered pup.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    So... What you're saying is... You would like your Daughter to stroke you :shock: :shock: :? :? :o:o:lol:
    ichabod6 wrote:
    My daughter's dog who is a right pampered pup.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Tony is a Honey Badger OK for you?, I'ts probably the toughest animal out there!.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I've always said it, I'd like to be Bubbadog (my cat) He get food when he wants, lots of treats, he almost has the same dinner as us as we do a plate of what meat or fish we have tea. He has a massive dog bed in his own room with extra cut up quilt pieces incase he wants to sleep somewhere else! He gets lots of fuss when he sits on one of our poofs (as in wooden boxes covered in leather!!). He has 2 cat flaps (one in to utility room & to get him outside), He gets extra food & fuss from one of the old dears living in a bungalow over the fence, And he's his own boss! What a life!!
  • mellman01
    Options
    I want to be bubbadog the cat too!, sounds like he's got a life and a half there, we have two dogs now and they both get spoilt but animals get under your skin it's hard ro not treat them to much, Ozzy our Parson Russel cross is a porky bugger he will eat until he's ill our other dog is totally the opposite can't get him to eat much never has been a gluton at all but he's happy..
    He's done well to be honest he's a rescue dog from Wales he was the only one left alive from a bunch of puppies that had been dumped in a rubbish bin, poor old Murphy was on the top of the heap so he made it through all the others were dead, his crying attracked a good smaritan and now he's here with us, I feel he deserves a decen't life after coming through all that.
  • mellman01
    Options
    I know one thing for sure if there is such a thing as reincarnation I'm sure the nasty woman who's head of HR where I work would have to definatly come back as a parasite of some kind, probably a tick.
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    A dog
    you all know the benifits of being a dog
    and i get to do it anywhere i want
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Murphy deserves to be spoilt rotton poor pup! Give him a good fuss from me and a big ((HUG)). It breaks my heart hearing about animal cruelty. I'm a member of the dogs trust and sponser a dog. And I'm also a friend of the PDSA, if I could and was 100% healthy and had a house big enough I would have loads of cats, dogs, donkeys, horses and other animals who where in animal shelters and give them a great rest of life and spoil them all rotton. I hate hearing about it and seeing it, people who do this don't get punished enough, it makes my blood boil. Sorry for going into a major rant!! :oops:
  • mellman01
    Options
    I will bubbadog, Murphy's doing OK he's asleep in front of the TV on his bog fluffy bed he's been walked and fed so has crashed out big time.
    Also if I had the cash I'd have loads of dogs and other animals on a big old farm, animals unlike humans don't do hatred and spite and accept you for who you are they are always reliable and friendly and aren’t malicious at all, a really bad/nasty human trait that's got to be if the top 5 worst human attributes.