Re:Why has?

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 16. Mar 2012, 12:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
I went outside this morning to put bird food out as normal and what I can only think was a seagull or some big bird about that size had pooped on my patio, it was like a cigar and had a really white top to it, so that's what I want to know, why has bird poo always got a white bit at one end?. :?:
And don't say it was a red kite, I've had my car bombed by one and trust me it was more like a Teradaktal had done a plop!, oddly if you Google Teradaktal you don't half get some odd search results? :shock:

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We have a lot of Red Kites here as some donkey feeds them on the estate which illeagal but they still do so there always about, I had one dump on my car last year and boy oh boy it was impressive, I think the only two panels it didn't get were the pasenger and front left door, it was all over the rest of it took ages to get shot of it!. As for the white bits I'd have thought you'd know about that Len your a man of the world after all!.
  • mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I found out what it was it's rooks, we have a rookery just up the road, we also get a few Jackdaws as well, I love to watch them there such inteligent birds and I mean them no harm, I'd love to get them to feed from my hand as the robbin does.