Had m.o.t.

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 22. Mar 2012, 07:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Been to see practice nurse this afternoon ,weight ok (can eat anything and not put weight on sorry all)water sample ok ,heart beat was in normal range,the only problem was blood pressure,it was a little on the high side,when i was taking too much codeine it dropped very low and gp stopped pressure medication ,now i have cut right back on it pressure has gone up,i have got to have a fasting blood test first thing tomorrow morning so nurse will see gp to see if i need to start the pressure medication again.Will soon be swopping one 30mg codeine for a 15mg so it will be 3x30mg and 1x 15mg spaced thru 24 hours.slow but sure wins the race.Love to all Mig

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You're getting there Mig. Can't rush these things eh?
    Glad things are going ok otherwise.. Let us know how the fasting test goes. See if it's another pill to pop :roll: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well, I reckon there's more good news buried in there than bad, and hats off to you my lovely, you are doing OK. I envy you the wieght thing - I too eat what I like but unfortunately blubber usually results. Still, I am getting to grips with that too. Not the blubber, the eating less of what I like and more of what doesn't really satisfy. You are definitely on the right path Mig, and soon it will be 3 x 15mg and only 1x 30, of that I am sure. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    That's good news, mig. Well done and keep going.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Folara
    Folara Member Posts: 568
    Options
    That sounds like good news. I'm sure they will sort the pressure thing out then you are tickety boo.

Fols x
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Had bloods taken this morning,gp has prescribed 5mg of ramipril one per day ,go back in two weeks for bp check.Feeling well at the moment,long may it last.Mig