SPAMMER IS BACK

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 22. Mar 2012, 06:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
Keep yours eyse open lads and lasses.
The forum has been quiet recently but I've just reported 4 posts in the first 5/10 minutes

Love
Hileena

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You are right, Hileena, there was one the other day that went beserk with spamming and pressing the send button. :roll

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Elna
    I missed the one the other day......I've not been on the forum a lot recently. Just answering the ones that have come to my inbox.
    I take it it wasnt the same one :?:

Love
    Hileena
  • elnafinn
    Options
    If you are receiving spam in your private messages on this forum, Hileena, then that is much more serious. Is that what you mean?

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    The spammer is history.

Mod Z

I think you misread Hillena's post Elna, spamming PM's would be very difficult to achieve and we don't get that quality of spammer here.
  • elnafinn
    Options
    :oops: I should have put my glasses on. :lol:

Elna x

• hileena111
    Options
    Hi Elna
    No not my pm's.....I automatically tick the bottom of a post when I reply to it then other replies to that topic come into my inbox

Hi Del
    Glad he/she is history

Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    They must just sit at there comp all day sending spam...very sad
    Love
    Barbara