Stiff shoulder

Options
pinkbritishstars
pinkbritishstars Member Posts: 731
edited 29. Mar 2012, 10:06 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi

Am seeing my GP on Friday as my shoulder is very stiff. I injured it last year some time and am wondering if arthur has raised his ugly head!!!!!

xxxx

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pink

I am sorry to hear that and I can sympathise, having a massive inoperable rotator cuff tear myself. I have just had a couple of injections via xray direction as I did a few years ago and this had helped - no where near perfect but I have noticed a difference - the injections were performed a week today. I also persevere with daily stretching exercises, which are no breeze to do, but I am sure help keep me more mobile than I would be perhaps otherwise.

I hope your gp has some good suggestions for you. My shoulder problems were caused by about three falls over a number of years, onto the said shoulder, the last one,finishing it off, by unfortunately falling on black ice, in January 2005.

Fingers crossed for you,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope he can sort something out for you, Pink. Stiff joints are far from fun. Let us know what he says, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    I do hope this is not arthritis but maybe just a muscle strain or something. Good luck, pink.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Hi Pink

l do really hope arthur is not sneaking in there too :shock:

Good luck at the docs....fingers crossed for you

Love

Toni xx
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi Pink,
    Shoulder pain is awful I know, thinking and sending positive vibes to you that it's not arthritis causing the pain.
    Take care hon Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • pinkbritishstars
    pinkbritishstars Member Posts: 731
    Options
    Thanks everyone xxx